Have Questions? We’ve got answers.
- In compliance with City and State policies, masks are optional and vaccination status will not be checked before entry
- CA Digital Vaccine Card (https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/)
- CDC Vaccination Card (or International Equivalent)
- *photos of proof of vaccination will be accepted
- There is no coat check / bag storage so choose your outfit and accessories wisely!
- We like to party! But if you can’t get down with the get down, we have ear plugs available for $1 – just ask at the bar.
- We are CASHLESS! All major credit cards are accepted.
- You can always find the start of show time (as well as when doors will open) on our website or your ticket confirmation. The first act usually goes on 1 hour after doors are open.
- End of show depends on the start time and how many acts are billed for the event.
- Let’s find out! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include any links to socials or other platforms where we can check out you/your band! If we like what we hear, we will be in touch.
- Just please wear clothes.
- Tickets for all of our events can be found on Ticketweb (https://cafedunord.com/). We recommend buying ahead but tickets will also be available for purchase at the door.
- You can skip the service charge by purchasing your ticket(s) at the door / Box Office the night of the show. You do however run the risk of not snagging a ticket if the event does sell out –
- Tickets can be purchased through TicketWeb (https://www.ticketweb.com/) or by phone at 1-866-468-3399
- Tickets also available at the Box Office on the day of show – unless its sold out! Buy early, buy often.
- Unless there is a cancellation (of a band or show entirely), all sales are final and no refunds will be granted.
- If a show is rescheduled to a date that you are no longer able to make, please reach out at email@example.com
- Yes! (Unless specified otherwise on the event page) Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org before the event so we can arrange the change to ensure easy entry for the new ticket holder. They will need to bring photo ID and pick up the ticket(s) from Box Office the night of the show.
- Driver’s License, State ID Card, Passports are all welcome. If you are unable to provide any of the items listed above, please come prepared with a document that shows both your DOB (Birth Certificate, temporary ID from DMV) as well as something else that has your name and photo on it.
- Age Restrictions will depend on the event and will be indicated on the Event Page.
- Please note that any show listed as All Ages means 6 years old and up!
Parking and Transportation
- Cafe du Nord is centrally located on Market Street – one of San Francisco’s major thoroughfares. Our address is 2174 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94114.
- Anywhere you can find it! There are metered spots right out front that are free after 6pm. NOTE: Street sweeping starts strictly at 2am.
- Check out 511.org/ for everything you need to know public transportation!
- Since it is a high-traffic street, you shouldn’t run into issues flagging down a cab. Lyft and Uber rideshares are popular options within the city, too.
- Yes! Please let us know what show you will be attending by filling out THIS form so we can make sure to hold a space for you.
- Definitely. Seating may be arranged upon request. Please fill out THIS form beforehand so we can be ready for you.
- Cafe du Nord is a general admission, standing room only venue with a few first-come, first-serve tables and seating areas. If you prefer to sit, we suggest arriving early to snag one!